When you choose Ohiopyle Vacation Retnals for your vacation rental needs, you can expect nothing short of exceptional service. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team is committed to ensuring that every aspect of your stay exceeds your expectations. From the moment you inquire about an Ohiopyle vacation rental to the time you check out, we are here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or special requests you may have. Below are many of the questions frequently asked by quests to ensure your vacation is seamless, enjoyable, and truly unforgettable
What time is Check-in/Out?
Vacation Rental Homes: Check-in time is 4:00 P.M. Standard check-out time is 10:00 A.M. These times are standard for all of our properties, and ensure our housekeeping and maintenance teams the proper amount of time to prepare the home for your arrival.
Can I check-in Early or check-out late?
We would love to accommodate your group if possible. Please understand that during busy times, we will have back to back reservations and need to leave appropriate time to professionally clean your property before and after your stay. Early Check-In or Late Check-Out requests can be added to any reservation and are subject to a $50 fee. Early Check-In time is limited to 1-hour prior to standard check-in. Late Check-Out time is limited to 1-hour after standard check-out. We are unable to accommodate custom early check-in or late check-out times. Please call 48 hours in advance to request an update to your reservation.
How can I guarantee early check-in?
Within 48 hours of your check-in, if the property is not reserved by another guest, we are able to offer a significantly discounted rate for 1 night before or after your stay. Call 1-877-574-7829 to inquire with our reservations team.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that plans change and want to best accommodate your requests. Reservations totaling less than $2,000 and cancelled more than 30 days prior to your arrival day may receive a full refund, less a $199 cancellation fee. Reservations totaling more than $2,000 will incur a 10% fee if cancelled more than 30 days prior to your arrival day. All reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to your arrival day are nonrefundable.
Can I bring my dog?
Yes! The Laurel Highlands is a wonderful place to explore with the entire family. Pets are limited to two (2) domestic, house-trained dogs per property and a non-refundable pet fee is $50, plus tax, per pet. Please make sure to bring a leash for exploring outside the property and visiting downtown Ohiopyle. Guests are responsible for cleaning up all pet waste, and pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Please treat your dogs with flea and tick repellent at least one week before arrival. Pets may not be left unattended for any undue length of time.
Where can I park?
All Ohiopyle Vacation Rentals homes provide FREE onsite parking. Parking is restricted to designated parking areas. Parking on grass is prohibited. Please be aware that homes located in downtown Ohiopyle do have limited parking availability.
What Is Provided at the property?
At Ohiopyle Vacation Rentals your rental is like a home away from home! We provide all of these standard amenities and each house has its own unique amenities and charm.
- A fully equipped kitchen – stove, refrigerator, microwave.
- Linens, pillows, blankets and bedspreads
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels and Wash Clothes – (1 Bath Towel and 1 Washcloth per person)
- Dish Cloths
- Dual Function Keurig K-Pod and Traditional Drip-Brew Pot Coffee Maker
- Pots & Pans
- Dishes, Utensils & Glassware
- Blow Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Complimentary teas, coffee pods, sugars and creamers
- Sample-size Shampoo, Body Wash and Hand Soaps for each bathroom
- A complimentary roll of toilet tissue in each bathroom and paper towels in the kitchen
- Complimentary clean garbage bags in each trash can indoor & outdoor
- A few complimentary detergent pods for the washer machine.
- Charcoal Grill (Charcoal and lighter fluid are not supplied. Please keep in mind grills may not be available November through March)
What should I bring?
Below are some recommended items to bring with you to your Ohiopyle Vacation Rental home or cabin. We do provide starter kits with limited soaps and paper products, as we want you to be comfortable the moment you set foot in the door.
- Favorite spices and seasonings for cooking and grilling, including salt and pepper
- Corkscrew / bottle opener
- Extra Coffee or tea, creamer and sugar
- Aluminum Foil, Plastic Wrap and Ziploc Bags
- Paper Towels and Napkins
- Kitchen Garbage Bags
- Dishwashing/Dishwasher Detergent
- Specialty items such as blenders, large roasting pans, and the like
- Bath and Hand Soap
- Shampoo / conditioner & other personal toiletries
- Facial Tissue
- Extra Toilet Tissue
- Charcoal, Lighter Fluid and Matches
- Laundry Detergent
- Large Trash Bags
- Pool, Beach and Hot Tub Towels (if applicable)
- Firewood for Outdoor Fire Pits
- Alarm Clock
What If I’m Planning a Special Event or Celebration?
We love this area and want all travelers and visitors to experience the natural beauty, and historic significance of the Laurel Highlands. If you’re planning a celebration or special occasion, please contact us and we can help make your experience one of a kind. From local catering, event venues, and packages. Visit our Ohiopyle Weddings site, or Contact Us to learn more.